Creativity Gym offers affordable innovation training. Through coaching and practice, participants rip their creativity to enhance their ability to solve problems, and invent wonderfully new products and services.
With small class sizes of 8 to 20 participants Creativity Gym opens up opportunities to network with diverse professionals and meet new, interesting people in a fun, social learning environment.
Creativity Gym believes you learn by doing and collaborating. The workshops feature hands-on art, design, and problem solving challenges.
The workshops can be taken in any order. They are designed as one-off sessions so participants can drop in without any prior training or preparation.
Want to learn more about Creativity Gym? Try our free, monthly workshop where alumni reconnect and new people can learn about the benefits of innovation training.
If you hit the weights, your muscles grow bigger. If you practice creative thinking, you improve your ability to reliably and deliberately generate new ideas.
Demo Creativity Workout
Teams compete to resolve design and problem-solving challenges. Enjoy some drinks, have a blast, and learn about Creativity Gym. A one-hour demo workshop followed by networking.
- Practice your innovative skills in a casual, social environment
- Network with diverse professionals and meet new people
- Catch up with Creativity Gym alumni or share the experience with interested friends
- Have a fun night out for team building or a date
Rip your creative problem solving core with High Intensity Innovation Training. 3 hours of fast-paced training. “A ripped brain is the new six-pack.”
- Learn adaptable strategies for problem solving, and the generation of new products and services
- Lead effective problem solving sessions
- Judge, evaluate, and improve innovative ideas
- Apply and practice strategies in teams to resolve Dr. Brandon McFarlane's famous 'Pizza Challenge'
Don't See a Date That Works?
Send Prof. Creativity an email to schedule a workshop that complements your availability.